"Recent op"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

I recently had foot surgery and was very pleased with my treatment throughout. The pre op staff, anaesthetists and nurses both in recovery and on Quex Ward were helpful, caring, and kind. I was monitored regularly and my wish to leave the same day was heard and they made it happen. I have since been back to the Monkton Suite and again cannot fault the staff or treatment I received. Many thanks

Thank you for taking the time to feedback to us about your recent experience. I am so glad to see that you were pleased with your treatment throughout your experience.

I will ensure that staff on Quex ward and the Monkton suite see your feedback, I am sure they will appreciate your thanks. We are very proud of our staff who work really hard to provide an efficient personal service.

Response from Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

Thank you for your kind feedback I will ensure that the ward is aware of your praise. It is kind of you to provide this feedback , staff are always pleased to hear of good service that they provide. I hope you are now on the road to recovery.