"Apalling Situation"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

My elderly mother of 87 years suffered a fractured shoulder. She was moved 3 times. once without my knowledge even though I am disabled. Dirty linen left without change. Food not sufficient or suitable. Staff who were rude and deaf to criticism. Absolutely appalling. From a very upset son. Little wonder Lincoln County Hospital are in special measures.

Dear BIP15 - I am so sorry your mother has had such a difficult time and I can appreciate that you have been very worried and upset. Could you possibly contact us directly at: linda.higginbottom@ulh.nhs.uk with some more details so we can look into this some more for you; the standards and experience you have described are not what we expect and we are extremely sorry.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital