"A credit to the NHS"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

My elderly father is currently a patient on the Urology ward after being admitted as emergency with a burst kidney cyst. I am delighted with the care he has received so far. All the staff on ward 15 are great with him. They do a fantastic job despite being lumbered with too much paperwork. Special thanks to the caring paramedics who was able to talk to when I traveled with dad in the ambulance, they really put me at ease. My father is expected to make a full recovery but is in no hurry to leave the hospital any time soon (his own words) he is enjoying lying back and having his meals brought to him! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Royal Preston now after hearing my father's comments! Kind regards

Response from Lorraine Kelly, Communications Manager, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital