"I felt safe and well looked after"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

At the end of September an ambulance was needed for me after suffering substantial bleeding following on from a tonsillectomy.

The male and female (didn't catch their names) were extremely reassuring after arriving within ten minutes. I felt safe and well looked after, after deciding it was best for me to go to hospital I ended up staying in for four days.

If it wasn't for them I would have suffered another bleed at home.

Thanks again for all your help, it is hugely appreciated. You do such a fantastic job!

Dear jesss62

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide the best care to our patients.

We would like to pass your thanks onto the ambulance staff who looked after you. In order to do this we will need a little more information from you. Could you please contact me on 01392 453831, or email laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk, at your convenience?

Many thanks again for supplying feedback.

Laura

Dear jesss62

Thank you for contacting us directly.

Using the extra information you gave we have been able to identify the members of staff involved, and have logged formal thanks on your behalf.

Thanks once again for taking the time to provide feedback.

Laura