"consultant"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

I had the misfortune to be referred to a consultant at chorley. I saw him once, after that it was his understudy who kept changing the treatment i was to have. In the end they decided to refer me to another hospital to have surgery that i asked for 10 months ago. this was after they had messed about with keyhole surgery which worsened my condition and this led me top losing my job. I would not not recommend the orthopaedic specialists at this hospital.

Response from Lorraine Kelly, Communications Manager, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for providing feedback about the care and treatment we provide. Your comments have been noted and will be reviewed to identify opportunities for improvement and any actions that may be necessary. If you would like to provide further details, or would like a personal response, please email customer.care@lthtr.nhs.uk, or you can speak with our PALS team on 01772 522972.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital