"Treatment and care"

About: William Harvey Hospital

I cannot praise this hospital enough, the treatment care and compassion they have given to my mother and the family has been excellent always keeping us updated with her treatment and prognosis. The staff are very helpful and compassionate, from all of the Giles family we thank you.

Thank you so much for providing us with such kind feedback.

I am really glad we were able to care for your mother and to keep you informed and involved in her care. I hope she continues to recover.

Response from William Harvey Hospital

Thank you for you kind and extremely positive feedback. As an organisation we aim to keep all of our patients and their relatives as up to date as possible as we understand the importance of this for all concerned, to prevent upset or stress. This will be reported back to the division for general medicine as positive feedback is a powerful motivator for all staff. We hope that you as a family are coping with what can be a difficult time and wish you well for the future.