"Excellent A&E service"

About: Watford General Hospital

I have recently been to the A&E department in Watford General (twice in the last few weeks). I was very pleased with the level of care recieved and the efficiency with which the department is run. I did not have to wait long to be seen on either occasion.

Response from Antony Tiernan, Director of Corporate Affairs and Communications, Communications and corporate affairs, West Herfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you again for your kind comments.

Response from Watford General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to let us have feedback about the service provided by our A&E (accident and emergency) team at Watford Hospital. I'm sorry to learn you've had cause to visit the unit twice in such a short time, but the team will be pleased to hear of your positive experience. I'll make sure it's passed on. Thank you again for your kind comments.