"Cardiac Rehab at Ashford Hosptial"

About: Ashford Hospital

I attended the Cardiac Rehab programme during Aug/Sept this year. An invaluable programme which restored my confidence, increased my knowledge of my condition and showed me how I could continue to exercise safely within the guidelines. All the staff were extremely supportive and caring, the sessions were always a very enjoyable part of the day. The staff were very approachable and answered any concerns I had. As a result I continue to exercise either working out at home using the programme or going for a brisk walk. It was also helpful meeting other patients and sharing experiences during these sessions. A huge thank you to all concerned in running this excellent programme.

Response from Ashford Hospital

We are delighted to hear that you found our cardiac rehab programme so valuable. We get excellent feedback from many patients going through the programme, so they are clearly very useful sessions. We are pleased to hear you are able to successfully continue your exercise at home and are making good pogress. Thank you for your comments - we will share them with the team.