"Hard working team, making good improvements"

I read reviews prior to my Dads admission, and was a concerned but knew we could move him or bring him home if things got bad..... we were very pleasantly surprised, his care has been good, his recovery consistent and we have only had 1 or 2 little concerns during his stay, we addressed these and they were rectified.. They staff are (on the whole) very dedicated to providing good care. I can only speak for ourselves, but in my dads words 'they've been marvelous, they did well for me, its a good place to stay and I apppreciate all they've done for me'. Food seemed to be satisfactory for Dad (who has a good appetite), he only complained about 1 meal during his 4 week stay. Generally, we have been very satisfied with his care and if he has ever to go back, I wont be worried. Looking at previous reviews, I suspect the hospital is working hard to try and ensure they make improvements to the quality of care.

Response from Customer Services Manager, South West Yorkshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your positive feedback. It is always satisfying to read such comments from people who use our services and for our staff to know that their hard work is acknowledged and valued. If you would like these comments to be forwarded on the ward/service, can you please make contact with our customer services team on 0800 587 2108.

Many thanks