"An exceptional hospital"

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

During the 6 weeks spent by my husband in this hospital I visited from 3pm to 8pm each day and so believe I was able to observe all aspects of his care. He was in the care of a Consultant and his team, the dietitians, speech therapists and nursing staff in the acute neurology ward. The care he received in all respects was exceptional and he is now being cared for at home. In addition we were very impressed with the administration and cleanliness of the ward. Thank you to everyone.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

Thank you for your feedback regarding the care received by your husband at the John Radcliffe Hospital. It is always nice for the Trust to receive such positive comments and these will be passed to the staff involved in your care. I am glad to hear that your husband has now been discharged home and hope that he is making a good recovery. I wish you both well for the future. Should you at any time wish to contact the Trust directly with any comments or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison team on 01865 221473 or at palsjr@ouh.nhs.uk.