"admission onto the surgical triage unit 8 -10th of..."

About: North Manchester General Hospital

I am absolutely disgusted with the treatment I recieved during my stay at your hospital, I was made out to be a hypochondriac by all 3 doctors that seen me, I wasnt found a bed untill 4.30 in the morning and then left untill 9 am that morning I was in pain could not stop vomiting and was very afraid, that day I was seen by a surgeon who said I was fine and could go home that day. I was again left untill 8pm that night before he came back to see me he was very dismissive and did not ask how I was although I had been unable to eat or drink all day he said I could go home, the nurse I had on the unit was amazing she told the doctor I wasn't well enough to go home and he eventually agreed to keep me under observations for another night, I was made to feel like I didn't belong there and I was wasting thier time, I couldn't take it any longer and at 1.30 this morning I discharged myself, im still unwell and can not keep fluid down and still in extreme pain but i wil not be going back there ever again, I will be making an official complaint with the board.

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

We are sorry to read your comment regarding your visit to the Accident and Emergency at North Manchester General Hospital. If you wish us to investigate your concerns, please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 0161 604 5897, they will be happy to discuss your comments with you.