"Childrens Care"

About: Royal Stoke University Hospital / Paediatrics

(as a parent/guardian),

Living in Stafford all our children have always used Stafford hospital. The stories in the press never concerned us. On this occasion we had no option but to take our child to Stoke. Despite the travelling I can say that it was 100% better. Not just the big differences like a separate a&e for kids but all the little things as well like giving the kids certificates for being brave. I was very impressed with the hospital as a whole, I cant think of a single thing to pick fault with. Every member of staff was brilliant the hospital was of impressive standards.

Response from Trust HQ

Dear cookie81 Thank you for your comments regarding our Children’s Emergency Department. The staff in the whole department are working hard to continually improve the services that we provide and it is great to hear from patients when we are getting it right. I will pass on your positive comments to all the staff in the department – they are always grateful to hear them. Nicola Brownsword Operational Services Manager for the Emergency Department University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust

Response from University Hospitals of North Midlands

Dear 'cookie81',

Kind regards,