"Podiatry Carlton Health Clinic v Mansfield Comm Hospital"

About: Specialist services / Podiatry

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Whilst the standard of Podiatry remains excellent, I would strongly complain about the service I received a the Mansfield Community hospital whilst trying to make an appointment. On ringing at least 15 times I eventually got through to a seemingly very obtuse admin person who I found curt & rude but did make me an appointment after telling me never to ring again on a Monday. Is it really necessary to have to call a Mansfield Hospital to make an appointment for a Carlton Clinic when the admin/appointments service has always been perfectly adequate at the Carlton Clinic?

The Podiatry service particularly Rif & Dot are excellent.

Response from Vanessa Briscoe, Divisional General Manager - Specialist Services, Health Partnerships - Nottinghamshire Healthcare

Thank you for taking the time to give this feedback, I am very concerned about the treatment you received when contacting Mansfield Community hospital and would like to apologise unreservedly. I am the General Manager for this service and please call me on 0115 9617616 and I will personally look into this problem.