"Pleasantly surprised"

About: Wexham Park Hospital

I transferred to Wexham and Heatherwood for Prostatectomy from High Wycombe to have robotic surgery. I was treated in the Paragon Suite, which was very comfortable, despite being an NHS patient. The nursing staff were excellent, and although I had to stay longer than I had hoped, this was not an unpleasant experience. The food was not great, but I was not exactly feeling my best and did not have much of an appetite. The discharge process was very thorough and I was sent home with sufficient fresh dressings and all the required equipment and accessories that I needed for immediate use with clear instructions on how to obtain further supplies. All in all I could not have paid for better care.

Response from Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your experience during your admission. We will ensure that it is shared with the teams concerned, which will undoubtedly be gratefully received. We also hope that you have made a good recovery.

Response from Wexham Park Hospital