"C section postoperative care"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I cannot praise the staff of Burstow Ward and the surgical team highly enough! I was rushed to hospital when I went into labour the night before my scheduled c section. From my arrival, the staff were attentive, reassuring and always made sure I felt informed about the next stage of my care. During my surgery, the staff made me feel completely at ease despite my nerves. Afterwards, my husband and I were given the privacy we needed to bond with our newborn. While I recovered, I stayed in the Burstow Ward where I received personalized care on every level. The catering staff were friendly and helpful. I received regular checks to monitor my recovery and felt extremely well cared for. I had some difficulty with breast feeding but the team worked with me, showing patience and expertise, allowing me to stay until I had the confidence to manage on my own. Thank you so much for all your help- I hope your excellent standards are recognised as such,you are all doing such a wonderful job!

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for taking the time to post such nice comments about your recent stay at East Surrey Hospital, particularly Burstow Ward.

I will ensure that you comments are passed to all the staff.

Ian