"Life saver"

I am writing this as a mum of a former patient. Last year our world literally fell apart in the space of 24 hours. When told that my child was going to be an in-patient in this unit I was devastated. I couldn't believe that she would ever recover but the wonderful staff were so reassuring. Although still on medication, my daughter is receiving wonderful follow up care in the community and now, nearly a year on from her admission is back to our beautiful, funny, caring young lady. We laugh about her condition, especially the belief by her that her late Grandmother wrote all the Harry Potter books! I cannot thank the staff at Pebble Lodge enough. If you have any doubts, please don't - it is the best thing you can do for your child's recovery and safety.

Response from Pine Cottage

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback regarding your daughter's stay with us at Pebble Lodge. We are really pleased you felt happy, with the assessment and treatment your daughter received while at Pebble Lodge and when supported by the community team. We are glad that it was such a positive experience for you and your family I have shared your feedback with the staff. Stuart Lynch Specialist Nurse Practitioner.