"The treatment made me aware of the person I had become"

About: Inclusion Matters Liverpool

I have to admit that I was very low when I first attended and scepitcal that I could be helped. I had spent a lifetime introspectively analysing myself and I thought I had all the answers about myself and others.

What became apparent as the treatment progressed was that I had withdrawn from other people and had become very lonely.

The treatment made me aware of the person I had become and more importantly provided me with the way forward.

The sessions on 'mindfulness', communication (particularly listening skills) and assertiveness were invaluable for me.

I found the help and advice I received to be of enormous benefit. When I first arrived I was very depressed with a feeling of hopelessness.

The progress I made was surprising to me and I now have the tools and methodology to take me through life.

PS: A special thanks and word of praise for Anne.

Response from Heather Clarke, Manager, Inclusion Matters

Dear Yonder206

Thank you so much for this feedback.

It is so rewarding to know that you have progressed so much, despite your initial scepticism. I hope this gives others the confidence and willingmess to be referred to us even if they have reservations.

I really hope that you continue to move forwards in your life in the way you would want and that you feel less lonely. I hope all the tools you now have carry on being of such benefit.

Thanks again and I wish you all the very best

Heather