"Maternity services review"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I was recently induced at East Surrey Hospital and dispite a difficult birth and some further complications afterwards with both me and my baby, I cannot speak highly enough of my experience. The staff on both the Rusper Ward (induction) and Burstow Ward (post labour) were all extremely professional, caring and supportive in every way, often going over and above their standard duties to provide valuable emotional support, advice and reassurance to my husband and I. You could tell it was a busy unit, but I thought the staff managed this well, and was still able to give everyone individualised care. I will always be very grateful for their care during my time here. I would also like to mention the excellent care received pre-natally by all of the team.

Response from Eloise Clarke, Communications Manager, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear 'Claire Baker'

Thanks

Eloise

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear 'Claire' Congratulations on the birth of your baby and I hope you are both doing okay now. Thank you for taking time to write about your good experience here at East Surrey Hospital. I will share your comment with the maternity team. Thanks Eloise Head of Communications 01737 768511 6199