"ambulance staff"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

I called an ambulance one day I was suffering from numonia the women who attended when I opened the door she looked at me a bite funny. I invited her in, she acted a bit funny and was talking to her self.

I didn't say everything to her then a week or two later I got a letter saying that I had threatened her, I did no such thing. I have tried to get in touch with somebody via email but no luck. There are other things but I can't email these things I would need to speak with someone on the phone

Response from Sara Coburn, Patient Engagement Manager, Governance, South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust

Hi kj69 2

Thank you for your feedback. I can understand that this situation has left you feeling confused.

I would be very happy for you to contact me on either 01392 261 552 or sara.coburn@swast.nhs.uk; we can discuss the event and I can try and find out some more information for you. Alternatively, you can raise your concern with our Patient Experience Team on either 01392 261 585 or SWAST.patientexperience.nhs.net.

I hope we can clarify the situation for you ASAP.

Sara