"Flu jab clinic at Barns Medical Practice Ayr"

About: Barns Medical Practice

Very efficient. I received a text the week prior (this year Wed 2 Oct) to the drop in flu jab clinic held over 2 days on Mon/Tue (7/8 Oct).

I went in and only had to wait a few minutes: there were at least 2x sisters running the clinic.

This is an excellent service.

Response from Jan McCulloch, Barns Medical Practice

Dear Patient

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. I'm glad you found the open flu clinic to be an excellent service.

Over the two days of the open clinics we vaccinated almost 1200 patients. The whole Team work very hard to provide this service and they will be delighted to know their efforts are recognised.

Jan McCulloch

Management Partner

Response from Craig White, Assistant Director, Nurse Directorate, NHS Ayrshire and Arran

I would like to add my words of congratulations to all of the team at Barns Medical Practice for this feedback, but also for the innovative way in which the team have identified the benefits of Patient Opinion in support of NHS Ayrshire and Arran's commitment to work with all elements of our health services to consider feedback as one of the vital ways in which we can continuously learn and improve. Well done Jan and all the team - you are leading the way for Patient Opinion in primary care in Ayrshire and Arran.

Professor Craig A White