"Radical hysterectomy for cervical cancer"

About: City Hospital campus / Gynaecological oncology

My consultant and the team around him were amazing, so quick and professional to get my care and treatment sorted and underway. Very caring and explained everything along the way. They made me feel so much better about what was to happen. Cannot fault them.

When admitted, the team of nurses and other staff on Loxley were were superb. They work so heard but I cannot fault them. Even the food was of a good standard!

Dear Dons369 - your posting was lovely to read but I think this should have been tagged to Nottingham Hospital as I see they have a Loxely Ward whereas we dont have one at Pilgrim Hospital. I have asked Patient Opinion to redirect as it would be a shame if the team on the ward didnt receive your feedback:)

Response from Ioan Reed-Aspley, Senior Communications Manager, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Dons369. Thank you for your feedback. It's very pleasing to hear such positive stories of patient care. I shall ensure the relevant team receives your feedback.