"hospital care"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

my wife recently underwent a major operation in Lincoln County Hospital. The treatment she received from the surgeon and the anaesthetist and all their fellow staff was excellent. They were very professional ,I thank them all. My wife also spent some time in ICU and Greetwell Ward,receiving the same specialist care. Wonderful,wonderful people,often working under stressful conditions should be highly commended and appreciated. Keep up the good work.

Please give our best wishes to your wife; I hope she is recovering well.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital

Dear George - how lovely to read your feedback; thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about how well things went for your wife. I have passed onto the teams in theatres, ICU and Greetwell and I know they will be as pleased as I was to read this; as you say it is important that the care provided is appreciated and acknowledged so we always pass on any postings from Patient Opinion. Please give our best wishes to your wife; I hope she is recovering well.