"Treatment"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

My one year old daughter fractured her wrist yet my local gp and lincoln county hospital failed to notice, it wasn't until three days later and a very long wait in a&e they did an X-ray and saw she had a fracture in her wrist. My wife and I are extremely enyoed and angry with the service in which we received and would not recommend for anyone to use this service.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital

I am so sorry about your worry, concern and clear dissatisfaction regarding your daughters care. I can imagine this was heightened by the fact of her young age. There can be times and reasons when a fracture is difficult to see or to diagnose - however without knowing a little more detail it would be impossible to comment; if you were to contact me directly at: jennie.negus@ulh.nhs.uk with your daughter’s name and date of birth I could ask someone to review her case for you? I am really sorry - even if there was a valid reason for not seeing the fracture this was not discussed with you. I do hope she is now recovering. My apologies again - and my thanks for leaving your feedback which is extremely valuable to us.