"Keep up the good work"

About: William Harvey Hospital / General surgery

I would just like to say that everyone at the Channel Day Surgery were very helpful and caring today.

Being NHS staff myself I know how much its important to make any visit or treatment remembered in a good way. All staff from the moment I was admitted to being in the hands of the surgeon himself, made my visit a peaceful one. Even though I was the last patient on the morning list to go into theatre (not complaining because someone has to be last), the service and care given didn't stop.

Please keep up the good work in this very hard time for NHS staff, you are what makes the NHS caring.

Thank you so much for giving us such fantastic feedback about your experience with us. Really means a great deal to staff particularly as you work for the NHS yourself. We are very proud of our staff and the channel day team consistently receive positive comments. Really glad to hear all went well for you, best wishes for your continued recovery.