"Result delays"

I had a biopsy taken as part of an colpscopy exam 6 weeks ago, I was told i would receive the results in 4 weeks. I gave it until 5 weeks and then tried to contact the department. I was unsuccessful in finding a number for the clinic or a results number. I eventually found an email contact form which i completed. I received a call back the day after and was advised my results were in and the secretary had pulled them out and was in the process of writing my letter and it would be in the post that day. It is now over a week since that phone call and I haven't received anything, unless the letter was sent via Brazil I'm presuming the phone was either a fob off or they are very slow typers. Today I called the general number and after being transferred four times I got through to someone who told me she would speak to someone else and get them to call me back, we shall see if I receive the phone call and how much longer it is before I get my results.

Response from Circle-Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre

We would like to hear from you directly to discuss your experience. Please contact PALS, on 0115 924 8391