"Day case"

I Was admitted to crawly hospital for a laparoscopy and chocolate cyst removal, I was very nervous as I had only ever been to private hospitals in the past. I was incredibly impressed with the cleanliness of the hospital and how great the staff were from the gent on reception to the fab ward sister and nurses. I felt safe and well looked after.

Response from Nick Fairclough, Head of Marketing, Communications & Intelligence, Sussex Community NHS Trust

Dear Ms Ellis

It's good to read that you had a good experience of NHS care. However, I think that the service you refer to Crawley Hospital is provided by Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust and not by Sussex Community NHS Trust. I am sure they would want to hear from you on 01737 768 511.

Response from Clermont Child Protection Unit

I'm pleased to read that you had a good experience of care. A number of NHS organisations provide care at Crawley Hospital and it sounds like in this case that your care was provided by a Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (SASH). You might want to contact the advice & liaison team at SASH on: Telephone: 01737 231958 / 01293 600399 Email: pals@sash.nhs.uk Write to: PALS at East Surrey Hospital, Canada Avenue, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 5RH.