"Excellent Hard working dedicated ..."

About: North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Excellent Hard working dedicated Staff, very caring, very helpfull. I was looked after extremley well at the Royal Lancaster Hospital when I had a heart attack and I was only 47. I had my very own room and round the clock care. Tha Ambulance crew was brilliant, really looked after me and got me to hospital super fast, what a brilliant service.

Brilliant after care as well, very understanding staff, dedicated to looking after you, with home visits to make sure you are ok. What a brilliant hospital, the NHS is somthing to be proud of.

110% happy with all the services at The Royal Lancaster Hospital.

John Hughes

The NHS could allways do with more money, I think all nurses and doctors are under paid for the responsabilities they have, they all deserve a pay rise and the money could come from all the FAT CAT Footballers that just kick a ball around, that's in my opinion.

John Hughes

Response from University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comment, John. We apologise for our slow response, which is due to an email alert error. Thanks again!

Response from North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Many thanks for providing your feedback about the service you received from North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust and our apologies for the delay in responding. Unfortunately there appears to have been an error in the email alert to us regarding your posting.

It is always good to hear about our patients experiences of using our Service. Although it is some time ago now, if you would like us to pass your comments to the individual crew who responded to your emergency call then please email: patientexperience@nwas.nhs.uk with the date and location the crew attended and your email will be forwarded directly to them.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us.