"A and E"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

I attended A and E on August bank Holiday Monday. I had broken my wrist. From doing the accident to arriving back home it was 1 and a half hours. This is excellent. the staff were wonderful, sympathic and caring. I was plastered by a nurse who put me at ease and made me smile. An important factor when in distress. Thanks. I attended fracture clinic yesterday, 30th Sept to have my plaster emoved. My appt was 2pm, I was called at 1-50 and was out of the hospital by 2-10pm How good is that...thank you Chorley Hospital for your efficiency and care.

Response from Lorraine Kelly, Communications Manager, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital