"brilliant care"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

My 15 year old son came in with appendisitis and the care he recieved was brilliant. Every nurse, doctor, anesthetist he came into contact with was caring, helpful, attentive and re assuring. My son has mild aspergers which we explained to the staff and without fail they took extra care explaining, didn't bat an eye lid when he was eccentric and did everything to make him feel ok. I can't praise them highly enough. Thank you! In April of this year a freind of ours in Zambia lost his son due to appendisitis because they could not afford quick enough treatment. To see the difference here humbles me and makes me very grateful indeed.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback about you and your son’s experience of our hospital. It is wonderful to hear that you were so impressed by the care he received and that our staff were accommodating and understanding of his Asperger’s. We pride ourselves on giving every single patient the best possible care so we are pleased that we succeeded in doing this. We will pass your lovely comments on to the team involved in your son’s care.