"ignorant doctors and you're treated likr you're un..."

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

I changed there from wrightington as they where severely negligent. I have found the doctors in the orthopaedics out patient department to be bossy and ignorant. You are not at any point treated like an individual nor are you involved in any choices over your treatment. The administration is also a joke and no one seems to talk to anyone else. In prder to get anything sorted you have to complain to pals, it's beyond a joke. In short I am severely unhappy with the treatment I have recieved and as soon as I can I will be changing hospitals again. Please avoid this department. It isn't even as clean as you would expect.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

We are very sorry to receive your comments and concerns via the NHS Choices/Patient Opinion website about your experiences in the Orthopaedic Department at the MRI. We were also sorry to learn that you did not feel included with regards to your treatment options nor communicated with effectively.

It is very difficult to respond comprehensively to the specific concerns you have raised without being able to investigate these issues in detail. We take all issues surrounding patient care very seriously and would very much like to hear from you directly about this. If you contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service on 0161 276 8686 or by e-mailing pals@cmft.nhs.uk they will be happy to discuss this with you.

The Patient Experience Team