"A standard for all health care providers to aspire..."

My GP referred me to the Westbourne Centre for the removal of a bone spur on my big toe (like a bunion but on the top rather than the side of the big toe joint). In all I attended five times, and on every occasion all staff - admin , nursing and medical - were unfailingly pleasant, re-assuring and professional. The waiting area, indeed the entire Centre, is beutifully presented and relaxing - not that I had too much time to appreciate it, as all my appointments took place within a few minutes of my arrival at the appointed time. After each visit I received, later in the day, a "follow up" phone-call from a nurse, checking that I was happy with everything that had gone on. My procedure itself was handled in an exemplary manner, the calm, professional attention of the surgeon and staff keeping me totally confident and relaxed. I am happy to say that my experience at Westbourne met my highest expectations..

Response from The Westbourne Centre

Thank you for your feedback. It's fantastic to hear that we have met your very high expectations; something we strive to achieve with all of our patients. We will pass your comments on to the whole team.