"Head Injury."

About: Manchester Royal Infirmary

I would just like to thank all the Staff at your Hospital. From the Paramedics to the Doctors, Nurses and the Porters and even the bloke giving out the Tea and Toast. I had a head injury and was worried but the staff put me at ease. Everyone was so friendly. Long live the NHS. Please note. Tories keep your hands off.

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Manchester Royal Infirmary

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding your care on the Accident and Emergency Department in September 2013. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was reassuring to hear that you though the A&E Department was friendly and that they looked after you with the care and treatment we expect from the Trust's Departments. I can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the Manager of the Accident and Emergency Department and the staff involved. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust