"Trying to get a response to messages"

About: Watford General Hospital / Maternity

28 weeks pregnant, still not received my maternity book. I keep phoning and asking about it but no one seems to be able to help nor does anyone call me back when they tell me someone will.

Tried to move up my appointment due to pains and concern, again I got told I would be called back and 4 days later I still haven't heard anything.

I have left messages with my community midwife that completely get ignored, sick and tired of calling about the same two things when no one is interested enough to help me. Very poor care.

Response from Watford General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to let us have feedback about the problems you have had contacting our maternity team. I would be extremely grateful if you could please contact our patient advice and liaison service (PALS) direct on 01923 217 198. They will be able to make sure you are contacted and, importantly, find out what has gone wrong. I am very sorry that we have not delivered the level of support I would have expected. However, I am confident our PALS team - working with maternity - can rectify the situation. Thank you again for contacting us.