"Finding out i had acute coronary syndrome"

About: Doncaster Royal Infirmary

I was admitted with chest pains we didn’t know if I had had a fit, stroke or heart problems the staff got to work very quickly to diagnose the problems all tests were done e.g MRI, CT scan blood tests ECG. The drs and nurses and consultants were absolutely marvellous, it was discovered that I may have had a fit and also was diagnosed with acute coronary syndrome to which the medical staff on the medical unit moved me to the medical unit short stay as I was in for a few days while all these tests were done. The consultant on the medical unit was so kind as I was so distressed and didn’t know what was happening to me at the time. On the medical unit short stay the drs and nurses and consultants despite being run of their feet still found time to explain things to you .You just weren’t a number they genuinely cared. Thank you for reading this.

Response from Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Doncaster Royal Infirmary

We're absolutely thrilled that you were so satisfied with the care you received from all the staff and departments involved. It really means a lot to our staff when patients take the time to provide this kind of feedback and we have passed your thanks and compliments on to all the areas concerned. Your comments also help us continuously improve the care we provide because it helps us identify what we are doing well. Hopefully you are now feeling much better. We would like to thank you again for your lovely comments.