"Thank you for fixing me up"

About: Bradford Royal Infirmary

I was admitted in to Hospital after my GP found out about the Hernia I had. After wait for a short while to get the pre opp assessment and the operation it self (All in about 1 month), I am now on my way to recovery. The staff there was very helpful and caring and there answered all my questions and made me fell at ease while waiting for the general anesthetic. And then the after care while recovering from the operation it self was fantastic, and there even answered some concerns I have about my bladder control, which put me at ease. And there discharged me only when there was sure I was well enough to leave. The Nurse there checked up on me twice when I was in the toilet for a long time to make sure I was ok, which I was happy with. Can you please tell your team on the Ward 5 department (between 7am to 3pm on 27th September 2013), thank you from me and for patching me up. (This was my first Key hole surgery and first Hernia I ever had.) All the staff worked together and re insured and made me feel at ease. Thank you.

Response from Bradford Royal Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the care you received whilst a patient at Bradford Royal Infirmary. We are really pleased that you were treated professionally and with care and compassion. Your comments will be passed to the Ward Sister of Ward 5 who will share them with her team. We wish you a speedy recovery.