"Day Surgery Superb"

About: Bmi - The Ridgeway Hospital

My trip to day surgery was one that I feel I should share with you all. From the time of walking through the doo,r I was greeted with a smile and taken to the Day Surgery Department. Shown my room, promptly had newspaper delivered, followed by a lovely lady asking for my food choices for lunch. The nurse then arrived, doing all the necessary checks and giving me all the information I required for my surgery. The Consultant and Anaesthetist came and answered all my queries and put me at ease. In the pre theatre area and the recovery area, the staff again were very helpful and pleasant, nothing too much trouble for them. Back in my room to recover, with a lovely lunch and much needed cup of tea. Rested for a couple of hours and then allowed home. I was extremely worried about having surgery, but The Ridgeway have very professional, kind and thoroughly great staff. Well done to you all.

Response from Bmi - The Ridgeway Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your kind comments, which we will share with the hospital team. We are very pleased that your visit with us was comfortable.