"Surgery aftercare brockham ward"

About: East Surrey Hospital

After a setback -telephoned re bed availability which was quite traumatic. I can praise the care I received from the member of staff who booked me in, the anaesthertist, the operating team, the staff of brockham ward for ensuring I was comfortable and the most welcome shower. Thank you everyone for the care I received.

Response from Bethan Borrett, Digital Communications Manager, Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear 'Anonymous'

I hope you are recovering well.

I will make sure that your comments are back on to the relevent departments.

Kind Regards,

Bethan

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear 'Anonymous' Thank you for taking your time to provide feedback about your stay at East Surrey Hospital. I am sorry you experienced a set back to begin with but am pleased to hear about the fantastic care you then received from our staff. It is always nice to read positive comments about the care patients receive. I hope you are recovering well. I will make sure that your comments are back on to the relevent departments. Kind Regards, Bethan