"Took care of my Mum and Dad during a very..."

About: Wexham Park Hospital

I unfortunately was not present at the time, but the staff at the ITU really outshone themselves during my Dad's unexpected passing. He was rushed to A&E at Wexham Park, and then to the ITU. It was there that my Mum received care that was of the utmost respect, kindness, and dignity. She was extremely well looked after. Sadly my Dad was passed, but a nurse was with him for the entire time, so that he was never alone. The staff here took care of my Mum, informed her of everything, and really walked her through this holding her hand tightly. I know they did everything they possibly could for my Dad, and knowing that, and that my Mum was taken care of so well, is such a comfort in a trying time. Thanks to all the staff and everyone at the ITU.

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

Please accept our condolences at this sad time. We will of course pass on your thanks to the teams, which will undoubtedly be gratefully received. It is really pleasing to hear that the teams were able to support and comfort your Mum at such a difficult time.