"Best a&e I've ever visited"

About: The Royal London Hospital

I visited the Royal London in Whitechapel yesterday evening. After seeing some recent reviews I was a little wary, however The Royal London has to be the best a&e I have ever visited. I have visited accident and emergency departments at hospitals in both Essex & North London previously and none have ever been this good. I arrived at 7.10pm and was discharged at 10.20pm. In that time I had an ECG, blood tests, a CT scan and was checked over by a triage nurse, 2 more nurses & a doctor - all who were friendly, funny & extremely helpful. There were no excessive waiting times; I thought I may have to wait 2 hours to see the triage nurse, let alone be in and out within 4! I would, without doubt recommend this hospital to friends and family - my partner was so impressed he said he would travel an extra half an hour to use this a&e instead of his local general hospital in future. Once again, the staff were fantastic and I felt like I was in very good hands. All in all, the best nhs experience I have had. Hats off to them!

Response from The Royal London Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to make such a positive comment about the A&E department at the Royal London Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be passed onto the service manager and general manager to share among the team.