"An amazing staff member"

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics

I accompanied my mother to her outpatients appointment at the fracture clinic at the Kent and Canterbury hospital.

We arrived in plenty of time - as she is disabled and we were concerned about parking. Out concerns soon disappeared when a very helpful member of the staff directed us to a space right outside the fracture clinic door. Unfortunately, I did not get her name.

We then went into the clinic and were greeted by one of the most amazing ladies I have ever meet - she was helpful, professional, caring and also very happy! As we were so earlier we got chatting to her a little - she had time for us, was actually interested in what we were saying and also had a laugh with us.

Thank you Linda Joyce for restoring our faith in hospitals - there are still people who really care!

Thank you so much for taking time to feedback. We are very proud of our staff who go the extra miles to make our patients feel that we care for them as individual people.

It sounds as if Linda and the other member of staff took time to make your visit to hospital more comfortable at a time when your mother possibly could have been quite anxious.

I will let Linda know, and wish your mother well for her continued recovery.