"Boston has an amazing hospital - we are very lucky..."

About: Pilgrim Hospital

Last week I had a lump removed from my right vocal chord. The operation was successful and I have made a swift recovery. Thank you. The ENT team and day care ward team are all excellent. I can't remember all the names, but thank you so much. There were many more wonderful people who helped me too: I am very grateful to them all. The care and service was excellent. The day care centre is fantastic. I would particularly like to thank the ENT surgeon. You are the best and I am humbled to have received your attention. Thank you so much once again.

Dear Mr. Hughman - it was good to read your story and I will be delighted to pass this onto the team in day case and particularly the ENT team and surgeons. I am glad everything went so well - but actually the humbleness sits with us in healthcare - it is a privilege to support people when they are unwell and to help them through. With our best wishes for a continued recovery....