"A&E/CDU care - very impressed!"

About: The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

My mother was admited to A&E and then CDU. The nursing care is excellent. I did not think I would witness such care after all the bad press (NHS), and having personally witnessed such poor care in Farnborough (another relative). It really seems to be a postcode lottery. I can not fault TW Hospital - the staff/agencies that are based there seem to communicate and get things done. Mum's assigned social worker is an angel who clearly has mum's best interests at heart. I am glad this happens to be my nearest hosptial as I have recently moved to the area too. Well done to all the staff, you do yourselves (and the NHS) proud.

Response from The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

Thank you for leaving your compliments regarding your mother's recent care at the Tunbridge Wells Hospital at Pembury. We will ensure that we pass these on to the Matron for A&E so that she can forward your compliments to staff concerned. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at mtwpals@nhs.net or call us on 01892 632953. We do hope your mother is recovering well, kind regards The PALS Team (SG)