"I had brilliant service at this hospital"

About: Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary / Ophthalmology Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary / Trauma & orthopaedics NHS Solihull CCG

I had brilliant service at this hospital. Care, staff, doctors, everyone was just wonderful. I was seen quickly and didn't wait long at all in the waiting area. The food was outstanding. The hygiene was brilliant also.

I originally was meant to go to Solihull but they wouldn't do anything about operating on my eyes, as that was classed as cosmetic surgery. Thankfully after moving to Scotland my problem has been sorted at Dumfires Royal Infirmary.

Response from Hazel Adams, Patient Services Co-ordinator, NHS Dumfries and Galloway

Dear Thrown633

Thank you for using the Patient Opinion feedback system to send in your very kind comments. Staff in the Eye Department were very pleased to hear that you had a good experience. Members of staff endeavour to deliver this service to all our patients.

Your thoughtful comments regarding the food and hygiene have been shared with the appropriate members of staff who greatly appreciated your feedback.