"The service works and the physio's are the best I have seen"

About: Community Health Services / Community physiotherapy

Ross at NLW and Emma at St Helens "spinelift" were fantastic. Their manner was excellent and they really encouraged me because in the past I was always told "nothing could be done to help me, I just had to put up with it" (the back pain).

Ross recognised I was in pain and started to work with me, changing the way I moved. He encouraged me going to the gym and put me on the "spinefit" programme, where I met physio Emma.

Emma was lovely and she understood the problems I had. She helped me with a programme and I went for 6 weeks. I know my pain will never leave and I know that some days I will be bad, but I will be able to manage it and Ross and Emma have given me the ability to do that.

I think the physio service at spinefit is a first class service, which has been lacking in the past in St. Helens. The service works and the physio's are the best I have seen (I have seen a lot).

Thank you Ross and Emma.

Response from Kelly Owen, PALS Officer, 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Trust

Dear Energy125,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience when accessing our services. The staff will be delighted to hear you are so pleased.

With kind regards