"Sudden admittance."

About: Bassetlaw Hospital

I was admitted to the assessment ward on the 10th September this year after a mild heart attack, The treatment and care I received was excellent, we have only lived in this area for a year after moving from the Cotswolds and I can tell you truly that Bassetlaw hospital knocks the spots of any hospital I have attended in Gloucestershire.

Response from Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Best wishes.

Response from Bassetlaw Hospital

It's really lovely to receive your feedback and especially your compliments about the quality of Bassetlaw Hospital since moving from the Cotswolds. We aim to ensure every patient receives excellent care so it means a lot to the staff when a patient or relative lets us know that they really did feel their care met that very high standard. Your comments have been shared with the areas and staff involved. We hope you are now recovering well and enjoying life in this part of the world. Best wishes.