"Excellent Day-Case treatment."

About: BMI the Lincoln Hospital

I was admitted to BMI Lincoln for day-case treatment just after noon, and was discharged just before 7pm after a minor operation. During that time, my treatment & care simply could not have been better. Checking-in at the Reception Desk was handled efficiently and in a friendly manner. The nursing staff were most attentive, taking great care to make me "feel at home" in unfamiliar surroundings and frequently checking that all was OK pre-and post-op. Catering staff offered me a wide range of "post-op" snacks to assist my recovery - very welcome after fasting since early morning! Both the consultant & anaesthetist spent time with me both before and after the op, explaining their procedures and reassuring me, and checking that all was OK during the recovery phase. The private, en-suite, room that I occupied was both well-equipped and spotlessly clean and reflected great credit on the (unseen) domestic staff. All-in-all, a most pleasant experience in what could have been quite stressful circumstances. Thank you, BMI Lincoln!

Response from BMI the Lincoln Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will pass on your kind comments to the team. BMI Healthcare wants to make a stressful time as relaxing as possible, we aim to provide a calm and comfortable environment where you can focus on getting better. We always endeavour to improve wherever we can, and ensure BMI Healthcare remains a leader in patient care and outcomes.