"Fantastic care"

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

Sent to A&E by 111 on 15/09/13 for our 3 year old son. The care we received from the moment we arrived was second to non. The triage nurse put both my son and myself at ease. The Doctor we saw was brilliant with my son and I really felt like she listened to me. She made the decision to blue light us in an ambulance to RVI. At no time was I made to feel that I had neglected my son (as I was by the Doctor at Bishop Auckland Urgent Care Unit). Every decision she made was clearly explained. Thank you to the staff for our wonderful care.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback from your visit to A&E at University Hospital of North Durham in 2013, we are pleased you had a positive experience at this time. Unfortunately, at the time you shared your feedback, we were unable to respond. If you would like to discuss your previous comments please contact us. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774