"Norwich Primary Care, Out of Hours, 111, and the NNUH"

About: East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust / NHS 111 Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

(as a staff member),

I would like to thank you for the out-of-hours service provided to me yesterday.

I needed some attention to a wound from a recent operation and contacted NHS 111, via the telephone instructions provided on the Taverham Partnership web-site. I was provided with an immediate appoint at the Norwich Community Hospital, where the out-of-hours doctor referred me (with letter) to the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital, where the problem was quickly resolved.

From making the initial call at ~7: 30, I was back home by ~10: 30. Excellent systems and care services. Thank you.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

We are glad to know you received a prompt service from the NHS and were able to go home again quickly.

Response from East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Dear Jonathon

I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided to you by the Norfolk Out of Hours Service on 16 September 2013. I would like to pass on your comments to the Doctor and Call Handler involved. If you are happy for me to do this, please can you contact me on 0800 028 3382 or email eoeasnt.complaints@nhs.net so that I can retrieve some further detail from you.

I hope you are recovering well.

Kind regards,

Emma Sears

Complaints Manager

We are pleased to hear that your problem was quickly resolved at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and hope you are making a good recovery.