"Staff of Ward 21, thank you!"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Went in to ward 21, a big thanks to the nurses and doctors, and everyone whom I came into contact with. In particular the Sister, and my allocated nurse. I overheard an award had been achieved recently, so very well deserved. A very professional and dedicated team. Thankyou for looking after me.

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Sue

Response from Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We take all feedback very seriously and use it to inform improvements to the services we provide. Thank you for noting our high standards of care from the nursing staff, including your allocated nurse, on Ward 21 and also the quality care given by your team of Doctors. We will share your feedback with the relevant staff who will be delighted. Thank you again and hope you have a speedy recovery. Sue