"Excellent care"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I came with my 6 year old daughter to the general day surgery department. My daughter had an operation on her feet and the Doctor and nursing staff who took care of us were excellent, I could not fault them. They made her feel welcome and at ease at all times and the procedure was quick. The ward seemed to run like clockwork and i have no complaints at all. It was my daughters first time in hospital and I know her experience was not a frightening one thanks to everyone who cared for her that day. The only downside was that we did not receive a letter we were told we would get giving us instructions for her operation, instead I had to telephone the day before and be put through to several different departments to find out information we required.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services. We apologise that you did not receive the letter and hope that you got the information that you needed. If you require any further assistance please contact our Customer Care department on 01772 522521